Friday 19 February 2016

Zone 1 Boys U19 Football

On Saturday 13th February we went to Mpelembe Secondary School to play Zone 1 football matches. On the day there were three other schools present, Kalulushi Trust, Lechwe and the home team Mpelembe.
We were scheduled to play Kalulushi Trust School first but they arrived late giving us a 3 - 0 advantage due to forfeit. We still played a "friendly" match and drew the game 1 - 1.
Our second game was against Mpelembe and they had a lot of home support. This was clearly the most challenging match as they had a really strong team. In the first half we conceded a goal from our opponents but a goal from Daniel made the scores level and that is how the game ended.

Daniel Equalising

Our third and final match was against Lechwe School and we had beaten them 1 - 0 in the first week
but in the second we gave it our best  and a hat trick from Paul, a brace by Daniel and a goal from Yarel gave us a 6 - 0 win, the highest amount of goals in an 11 aside ISAZ football tournament.

Paul having a go
 Overall I was pleased with the team, we worked very well together and managed to come out first overall [by goal difference]. I'd like to thank Mr Grove and Mr Jacob for their support and for taking us to compete.


GK Cholwe was active in the 1-1 draw

Mthunzi, one of a number of new players, competed well

Report by James McBride

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that’s the way I always wanted to come over such a wonderful platform where I could satisfy myself regarding my issues. I found answers of all most of my check list I prepared after having a lot of confusion. Great job.ดูบอลสด

    ReplyDelete