Friday 20 May 2016

U19 Boys Badminton

On Saturday we had badminton here at Amano and Lechwe and Simba both brought people for us to play against.  For the under 19 boys doubles Group A was Daniel and I and Group B was Samuel and Nisarg.  Daniel and I won one match and lost the other so we came second out of the Group A’s.
Samuel and Nisarg won both of their matches so they came first out of the Group B’s.

Jackson  (seed 2)

Daniel  (seed 1)

Nisarg  (seed 4)

 For singles, Daniel was seed one, I was seed two, Samuel was seed three, and Nisarg was seed four. Daniel won one and lost one so he came second, I won both matches so I came first, Samuel won both of his matches so he came first and Nisarg lost his one game so he came second.

On the whole I think we played fairly well seeing as we hardly ever play badminton and from what I saw, we played pretty well in the pairs we were put in.  I wanna thank Mr Grove for putting the whole thing together, I want to thank the players for the effort they put in, and I want to thank everyone one else who contributed to the day.  I think we all enjoyed ourselves.

Report by Jackson Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment